'He is the man who for three-and-a-half years clamoured for elections, engaged in disaster-mongering, and predicted our failure even though he knew that we were putting a derailed economy back on track,”the former PM said.
In its early period SYRIZA’s cadres defended migrants’ rights and were battling the 1% of the world population that was exploiting the toil of the other 99%.
The government rejected needed reforms such as amending Article 16 of the Constitution which bans private (even non-profit) universities.
One did not need the IMF’s report to understand that complacency or even worse a mindless return to the bad practices of the past could prove fatal
Weber lambasted Tsipras’ economic policy and the Greek PM’s refusal to sign on to EU initiatives regarding the removal of Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro.