The Hellenic Confederation of Commerce and Entrepreneurship has issued a reminder to Greek businesses regarding their tax and other year-end obligations.
The nine-point check–list is as follows:
1. Submission of the statement and payment of the special luxury tax.
2. Submission of a Recapitulative Statement of intra-EU acquisitions and deliveries of goods, as well as of the provision and receipt of services through the TAXISNET website, for transactions completed over the last month, regardless of tax registration number.
3. Submission of statement of withheld taxes from dividends, interest, and rights, for October.
4. Submission of periodic VAT tax statement.
5. Payment of sixth and last instalment of income tax on legal persons and legal entities.
6. Payment of fourth ENFIA real estate tax instalment by property holders.
7. Payment of 2018 registration fees for automobiles.
8. Submission of monthly instalments of expiring debts (tax, Insurance Funds).
9. Payment of employees’ monthly wages for December.